What makes it special?
Light and cool as an ocean breeze, Stride Skirt is the perfect garment for hot summer days. It is light, soft, stretchy and dries quickly. The packable material and stow pocket makes it perfect to bring in your beach bag or backpack when you are on the go.
How does it work?
The Wish Woven fabric is highly functional and provides ultimate cool comfort on hot summer days. It’s soft, stretchy and light. It’s the same fabric that we use in trail running shorts, which makes the Stride Skirt a lot more functional than what you might think at a first glance. It’s designed for activities, with slits in the sides for full freedom of movement. The skirt has two zippered side pockets that can also be used as stow pockets.
When should I use it?
Perfect to wear to the beach but also to wear on a hot summer hike. The packable fabric makes it an excellent travel buddy. Stride Skirt is the perfect match if you are looking for a functional and highly versatile skirt for any summer adventure. A little warning though: Once you put it on, you will have a hard time changing back into anything else.
This garment is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini when it’s worn out. This way we can use the raw material for new products and nothing goes to waste. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Quick drying
- Excellent airflow
- Cool feeling in hot weather
- Hidden elastic at waist
- Slit at side for better movement
- Side pockets
- Stowable in side pocket
- Made from 70% recycled and fully recyclable polyester
- Weight women's medium: 116 g
- Fabric produced in Japan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Light, soft and stretchy fabric that dries quickly and has great breathability. The perfect material choice for warm weather or hot, humid climates.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% recycled polyester 30% polyester
- Weight: 98 g/sqm
- Quick drying
- 2-way stretch
- Soft touch
- Wicking finish
- Dull face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.