Women’s Tree Tee is the ultimate combination of timeless design and innovative textile engineering. The t-shirt has a classic cut that feels familiar from the first time you put it on. The fabric is where the true innovation lies. The Woodland Jersey is a 100% Tencel™ lyocell fabric made in Lenzig, Austria. It has an incredibly soft touch, a smooth drape and cool feel against the skin on warm summer days.
The wood and pulp used comes from natural forests and sustainably managed plantations. All Tencel™ fibers are certified with FSC® or PEFC™, ensuring sustainable forest management and carry the EU Ecolabel. The Tencel™ factory in Lenzig recycles process water and reuses all chemicals at a recovery rate of more than 99%. Wood is a renewable resource and since we never mix natural fibers and synthetics, the fabric is also completely biodegradable.
Women’s Tree Tee is the perfect garment if you are looking for a staple everyday t-shirt for an active life. The smooth softness of the Woodland Jersey fabric is hard to match.
When your Tree Tee eventually wears out, please don’t throw it away. Leave it in a Houdini recycling unit that can be found at Houdini stores and at many retailers. We will make sure the raw materials are recycled or composted. Nothing goes to waste!
- Regular fit
- Smooth, soft and stretchy
- Gentle on the skin
- Cool touch and high breathability
- Naturally antibacterial
- Circular product lifecycle
- Certified with EU Ecolabel
- Weight 118 g
- Fabric produced in Italy
- Garment produced in Portugal
100% Tencel™ lyocell fabric made in Lenzig, Austria from sustainable sourced woodpulp. It has an incredibly soft touch, a smooth drape and cool feel against the skin on warm summer days. Lyocell materials will often contract more than many other fabrics after laundry and may shrink up to 8%.
- Origin: Italy
- 100% lyocell TENCEL™
- Weight: 158 g/sqm
- TENCEL™ from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel)
- Soft next-to-skin
- Closed loop production process with minimal waste
- Superior moisture absorption
- Light and cool on body
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Lyocell is a fiber made from wood pulp that feels extremely comfortable against your skin. As with all natural materials you need to take extra care when washing it.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. It is bad for the environment and weakens the performance of functional clothing.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances.
- Do not dry in the tumble dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Iron on low heat.
- Tencel will naturally contract after laundry and may shrink up to 8%. Stretch the garments after laundry and dry hanging or flat.