Wrap yourself in a warm, fluffy cloud. This highly versatile insulation garment can be transformed from a jacket into a blanket, pillow or reinforcement for your sleeping bag.
The idea of The Cloud had been present in the minds of the Houdini design team for a long time: A jacket that could be transformed into other garments. When it was finally launched, the success was instant. The light, warm and highly versatile garment is used both for everyday warmth and shelter on mountaineering expeditions. No matter the adventure - The Cloud provides that extra level of warmth when needed.
The Cloud is made in a durable recycled polyester fabric and filled with 80g Primaloft® Silver Eco. The high collar with a packable hood offers protection from cold winds, while the 3/4 sleeve length and a relaxed fit works comfortably over your regular winter coat or sweater. It compresses really well to fit in everyday backpacks and dries quickly. Recycled, recyclable, PFAS-free and BlueSign®-certified, it also pushes the development in terms of minimizing environmental impact.
If you are looking for a next level insulation garment to keep you on every adventure, this is a perfect choice. When the garment eventually wears out, please bring it back to Houdini for recycling.
- 80 g Primaloft® Silver Eco
- Compressible and quick drying
- Relaxed fit
- 3/4 sleeve length
- Button solutions for different areas of use
- Hood inside collar
- Made primarily from recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 618 g
Main Fabric & Lining: Switch Woven™
Polyester plain weave with dull face. Water repellant, highly wind resistant, lightweight and stowable.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 73g/sqm
- Cired backside
- Highly wind resistant
- DWR finish - PFAS-Free
Padding: PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
A highly water repellant, durable and quick drying alternative to down. Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Origin: Germany
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Weight: 80 g/sqm, 40 g/sqm
- Excellent warmth to weight-ratio
- Soft and compressible
- Highly water resistant
- DWR finish – PFAS-free
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.