What makes it special?
It’s time to bring a new level of functionality and versatility to the skirt. We love the light, stretchy, soft and quick drying material of this two-in-one skirt and shorts. Perfect for a tough summer hike, a crossfit session or trail run.
How does it work? The skirt and the inside briefs are made in Wish Woven, a stretchy, quick drying fabric with great next-to-skin comfort. It will keep you cool on a warm summer day and dries quickly. The ultra light fabric flows around your legs as naturally as if it was liquid. Light and stylish functionality is the essence of the design behind the Skort.
When should I use it?
The Skort is versatility embodied. It works just as well for an intense gym session or your summer hiking trip, as it does for traveling or long days on the beach.
This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out. We have recycle units in all our own stores and many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Stretchy and quick drying
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- pH-Pure treated
- Mechanical stretch
- Moisture wicking finish
- Recycled and recyclable
- Weight 164 g
- Fabrics produced in Japan
- Garment produced in Portugal
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.