Are you looking for a versatile mid-layer with exceptional breathability? Look no further. Enfold Jacket is the ultimate combination of performance and timeless, minimalistic looks.
The garment is made in C9 Ripstop with Primaloft Gold Active+ padding which is a combination that works perfectly for all-round garments. The jacket is warm, but the high air permeability lets your body breathe. The garment works just as well as a mid-layer or as an outer layer to keep you warm all year around.
Enfold Jacket has an Inside pocket in mesh to keep your belongings safe and a hidden elastic inside bottom of sleeve to provide a soft and nice feeling when you wear it. The buttons at the front make the jacket lighter and smoother to wear under another jacket.
This product is both recycled and recyclable, making this garment fully circular. When the garment is completely worn out, please return it to us for recycling.
- Regular fit
- Padded with Primaloft Gold Active+
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Highly breathable
- Side pockets
- Recycled and recyclable
- Weight 292 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: C9 Ripstop™
Ultralight yet durable woven fabric with fantastic breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% Eco Circle® recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Weight: 65 g/sqm
- Excellent air permeability
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Dull and silent surface
- DWR finish – PFAS-free
Padding: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active +
A highly water repellant, durable and quick drying alternative to down. Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Origin: China
- 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester
- Weight: 40 g/sqm, 60 g/sqm, 80 g/sqm
- Excellent warmth to weight-ratio
- Soft and compressible
- Highly water resistant
- Migration resistant
- DWR finish – PFAS-free
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
|C. Length (front)
|D. Sleeve length (from shoulder)