The first thing to pack for any summer trip. Route Shirt Dress is a functional and simplistic dress in feather soft recycled polyester to wear to the beach, when you’re out camping or travelling.
A central part of the Houdini design philosophy is making things that last. Garments that by their high quality, versatile functionality and timeless looks simply don’t need to be replaced. The Route Shirt Dress was designed to be the perfect travel companion for a summer vacation. It’s light enough to wear to the beach on a hot summer day, but tough enough to go hiking or camping in.
Route Shirt Dress is made in Wish Woven, a super light polyester fabric made from 70% recycled and 100% recyclable fibers. It has a good stretch and an incredibly soft touch against the skin. It dries in no time, making it perfect to wear on top of your swimwear. The light fabric is highly packable and it can be stowed in the side pocket.
We can recommend Route Shirt Dress if you are looking for a comfortable dress to wear for any summer adventure. It can tag along both to the mountain and the beach for many years to come.
This product is completely recyclable. Please return it to us when it’s worn out. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers. When we get it back, we can recycle the raw materials and make new clothes out of it. Nothing goes to waste!
- Relaxed fit
- Soft & stretchy
- Quick drying
- Excellent airflow
- Packable in stow pocket
- Cooling effect in hot weather
- Made from 70% recycled fibers
- Weight 186 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Wish Woven™
Super comfortable and soft fabric with quick drying and moisture management properties.
- Fabrics Origin: Japan
- 70% recycled polyester 30% polyester
- Weight: 98 g/sqm
- Quick drying
- 2-way stretch
- Soft touch
- Wicking finish
- Dull face
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
|C. Length (front)
|D. Sleeve length (from shoulder)