There are certain archetypes when it comes to clothing. Classic garments that never go out of style. The Way To Go pants is our technical interpretation of the classic 5-pocket jeans. The Houdini design team loves the timeless qualities of the archetype, but has enhanced the experience with modern technical fabrics.
Way To Go Pants are made in Metropolis Stretch Twill, a light, stretchy and quick drying fabric made from 28% recycled polyester. It’s extremely durable as well as dirt- and abrasion resistant. The peached finish gives the garment a beautiful dull surface.
We like to think about Way To Go Pants as the Clark Kent of pants. A classic look with hidden superpowers. If you’re looking for a pair of durable everyday pants for an active life then you have found your match.
- Dirt and abrasion resistant
- Made from 28% recycled fibers
- Bluesign® approved fabric
Fabrics and Technology
- 68% polyamide, 28% recycled polyester, 4% elastane
- Peach-like feel, matt finish
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
Metropolis Action Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
|C. Thigh width